Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Miami

so jason, director of youth programs at AoL (stands for Art of Living, NOT america online) called me up on a saturday mid-august and said,
"so you're going to miami...with uma (i had only met her once but was very excited)...can you leave on tuesday?"

tuesday? that's so soon! (i couldn't) so i left that friday. went to my storage unit, tried to find a few things that might be appropriate for miami weather, re-packed my bags, which were basically packed since i had been living out of my bags since the end of february, loaded up my car and left boston.

now i'm here. in miami. with uma. working at FIU. and things are going fabulously well.

we have a miami dance. we go to the beach (not every single day, but often). we wear lip gloss. we wake up at 5:30 everyday (well today was the first day, but still...) we're working with the most amazing students. and we get whatever we want. i mean whatever we want. even baskets full of free pastries from panera.

life is good.
(don't worry, better pictures coming soon.)

wal-mart fun:

kitty that met us at the door when we arrived in miami:

1 comment:

EmBeLeaf said...

I have been to wal-mart with you.
Hm...but I have not seen you in a year. So I am glad that you're pimpin it with the lipgloss trend too. It's lots of fun!! xoxoxo